Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy Work

I am sharing another website I love today. This one has saved my sanity on more than a few snowy days. It is a site full of learning activities, alphabet lessons, printable worksheets and coloring pages for preschool aged children. And it's totally free to use.

www.first-school.ws

It's a great resource for parents of young children. There are categories for just about every season, holiday and special event imaginable. There are worksheets for the letters of the alphabet. And coloring pages. Lots of coloring pages. I let the kids pick a theme, then help find pages they are interested in. Each child gets their own customized packet. And they are far more likely to sit and work on the pages they pick out than any other workbook or coloring book.

If your little ones are running you ragged, try this site out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts