Monday, March 8, 2010

Yogurt

I love coupons. LOVE them. Especially for things I use. Especially for the things that I use all the time.

My littlest one is a scrawny boy, he's not much of an eater. If it is possible to be a vegetarian at 18 months old, he is it. One thing he does love, though, is yogurt. Can't. Get. Enough.

Since my oldest was a baby, there has been yogurt made specifically for babies, with mild flavors, not artificial preservatives, flavors or sweeteners, and made from whole milk. A few different manufacturers make it now, so there is a bit more variety than there was a few years ago.

Horizon Organic has started making yogurt for babies too, and I have to say that I love this stuff. Mostly I love it because he loves it, and will almost always eat the entire container without spitting it all over me. He mostly loves it, I am sure, because the flavors are a little non-traditional. They add not just fruit, but veggies to it. Hence, my boy loves it. Who else would like vegetable flavored yogurt? His favorite is the banana sweet potato.

http://littleblends.com


Here's the link to their website, which of course, has a coupon. :) Since it's new, it is still a little hard to find, but worth looking for. Inside every package I have ever bought has been a coupon. Happy boy, happy mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts