Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mocha

I got something fabulous in the mail yesterday. A coupon for coffee creamer. I've professed to my love of coffee many times in the past. I love, love, love coffee. And I love coffee creamer. There is one in particular that I adore above all the rest. But it's only available during the holidays. Peppermint Mocha. Mmmmmmm.

I stockpile the stuff, no lie. During the after Christmas sales, I hit up the dairy case and buy as much of that creamer as they have. I mourn the day I use it all up. And eagerly anticipate the next year. Waiting.

I start checking for it in October. Sometimes it gets released before Halloween, but usually not until closer to Thanksgiving. Some stores never seem to carry it. Others put it in a different place and send me on a hunt.

Love. This. Stuff.

I didn't just get a coupon in the mail yesterday though. I got news. Wonderful news. The kind of news that made me almost giddy with joy. I couldn't wait until my husband got home, he'd be excited too.

It's no longer a seasonal creamer. They are going to start making it year round. Bless the people at Coffee Mate.

Here's a link to their website and of course there is a link for a coupon. You simply must try this stuff. Just don't go buying it all....save some for me, please?

www.coffee-mate.com/products/PeppermintMochaFlavorLiquid.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts