Monday, May 7, 2012

Cosmopolitan

Here is a recipe for a Cosmopolitan, also known as my favorite drink in the entire universe. It also happens to be the drink made famous around the world by the Sex and the City franchise.  It would probably be even more awesome if you had a brand new pair of shoes on.  This is a shaker recipe, makes 2 drinks....but no one says you have to share.

Seriously, if you haven't gotten a martini shaker by now, go. While you're out, get some martini glasses. No self respecting martini drinker uses a highball. Honestly.

Cosmopolitan

- 2 ounces vodka (Grey Goose is my preferred)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice

Fill glasses with ice to chill. Put all ingredients in shaker with ice, shake. Dump ice out of glasses and strain martini into glasses. Drink. Repeat.

Happy happy.

2 comments:

  1. My martini glasses, on the shelve above the sippie cups, taunt me daily. I may just have to go put them to good use. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to kick your feet up at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts