Monday, April 30, 2012

Raspberry Martini, thanks to Cosmo

So when you spend a lot of time in the hospital, you read a lot of magazines.   I took my latest issue of Cosmo with me this past week, and tore this page out for you all.

I've sucked at posting drink recipes lately, so here's one from there.

Daily Dose (I could use one myself...)
- 4 raspberries
- 1 1/2 ounces orange flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce black raspberry liqueur

Smash raspberries in the bottom of martini shaker, add ice.  Pour vodka and juices in.  Shake and strain into glasses, top off with raspberry liqueur.

This drink originated from the Station Hollywood at the W Hollywood.

Oh, look at you....all fancy now.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds fantastic. I do not drink but just the berries and the colors it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts