Saturday, October 30, 2010

Miss Robyn's Buffalo Chicken Layer Dip

My friend Robyn gave me this recipe earlier this week and it sounded good.  I love anything hot and spicy anyway....and you eat this with Wheat Thins. 

Wheat Thins.  Also known as the cracker version of crack.  I've yet to know a person who can eat just one wheat thin.  You can't.  I dare you to try.

This is easy, and it's good.  Even the kids loved it.

Buffalo Chicken Layer Dip
- 1 8oz container of cream cheese (I use the low fat Neufchatel cheese)
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (you can use canned, but I don't love the funky taste it has)
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, depending on how hot you like it(I use Frank's because it's awesome)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- wheat thins

Preheat oven to 350.  Spread cream cheese on bottom of 8x8 baking dish.  Layer with chicken, then drizzle wing sauce evenly over top.  Cover with cheddar cheese.  Bake for about 30 minutes until cheese is melted.

Serve with wheat thins or other durable crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts