Monday, May 3, 2010

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

This is one of those meals that just kinda happened one day. I knew I wanted something easy, something that involved the crockpot. Mostly, I just threw a bunch of stuff in there and it was good. I've tweaked it every time I've made it since and I think tonight I perfected it.

Chicken Tacos
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (though you could really use any boneless chicken)
- can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans of black beans, one rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning


Put the chicken in the crockpot, cover with the taco seasoning and the rest of the ingredients. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 6-8, then shred the chicken.

We make tacos using the chicken mixture, shredded cheese and sour cream. Everyone loves this stuff, even the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of My Most Popular Posts