Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strawberry Ice Cream

Just made this today, and I've decided to stop using recipes I find other places all together. Winging it seems to work just fine. Even Tom said this one is the best one yet.

Perfect for the upcoming holiday weekend - make and enjoy! Share if you're feeling extra nice.

Strawberry Ice Cream

- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup pureed fresh strawberries

Mix all together thoroughly and cover. Put in the freezer for about an hour to chill. Run through ice cream maker, placing back in freezer after if it needs to set a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing that I just made the exact same ice cream, except I add 2 pasturized eggs to mine to make it more of a custard texture. And of course I picked the strawberries today from my garden! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Some of My Most Popular Posts